Welcome to Greenwich Creek Lodge
Summer Rates per room $125.00 / Winter Rates per room $145.00
Group rates can be obtained
We can provide all inclusive bone fishing packages upon request. This would include your guide meeting you each morning and providing
transportation to the flats via skiffs outfitted with outboard engines.
The white sand flats make for great sight fishing to cruising and tailing fish with light flies in sizes 4-8 fished on size 7-9 wt rods, a good choice. This package would also include meals and transportation to and from the Deadman’s Cay airport. Contact the lodge for prices. A month’s advance notice would ensure guides are available.
Activities & Amenities
A quaint 12-room inn on a calm creek in the southern Bahama Islands. Located approximately 5-10 mins from Deadman’s Cay Airport, Greenwich Creek Lodge is a hub for rest, relaxation and reflection.
- Board games
- DVD Player
- Central A/C
- Free Wifi
- Wet Bar
- Housekeeping Daily
- Pool and Parking
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Ironing Board
- Private entrance
- Safety Deposit Box
Special Offers in Partnership with The Bahamas Ministry of Tourism and The Out Islands Promotion Board.
Two Fly/Cruise Free From Nassau – Residents of the U.S. & Canada
PRE-BOOK an air-inclusive vacation for 4 – 6 consecutive nights (single or double occupancy) and get one free R/T airline or ferry ticket from Nassau; PRE-BOOK an air-inclusive vacation for 7 consecutive nights and get two free R/T airline or ferry tickets from Nassau.
- Book By Date : October 16th – November 27th, 2017
- Travel By Date : October 16th, 2017 – June 30th, 2018
- Blackout Dates : Nov 23rd – 27th, 2017; Dec 21st, 2017 – Jan 1st, 2018; and Mar 29th – Apr 1st, 2018
- The 4 – 6 night Fly/Cruise Free offer is based on single or double occupancy bookings.
- Limit of one Fly/Cruise Free or two Fly/Cruise Free offer per booked room; up to two rooms allowed per booking.
- Free round-trip airfare/ferry tickets only for flights/ferry originating/ending in Nassau.
- Offer valid for new air-inclusive bookings only.
- Passengers must be booked on the same flight/ferry and itinerary.
- This offer may not be combined with any other Bahama Out Islands Promotion Board air/fee/fuel credit promotional offer.
- Cancellation of hotel booking will result in cancellation of associated airline/ferry tickets.
- Offer includes all applicable airline/ferry taxes and fees.
- This Fly/Cruise Free offer is applicable for Group Bookings of ten (10) rooms or less.
- This offer is subject to availability and may be changed or cancelled at any time. Other restrictions and limitations may apply.
Pre-book an air-inclusive vacation for 4 consecutive nights or longer (single or double occupancy) and get up to a $250 Air Credit.
- Book By Date : July 1st, 2017 – June 30th, 2018
- Travel By Date : July 1st, 2017 – October 31st, 2018
- Blackout Dates : None
Greenwich Creek Lodge Ltd. is ideal for private pilots who like the freedom of flying their own plane and avoiding the hassle of commercial airports. You can enjoy cruising over the gorgeous waters and scenic landscape of the Bahamas as you make your way to us. The resort is just over 2 miles south of the from Deadmans Cay airport and just 34 miles south of Stella Maris International Airport where you can safely fly into and start your out island vacation. We are a great place for pilots who are passing through, or who are island hopping, for group adventure or are on a family vacation. Come and discover the beauty of our magnificent ocean setting with sparkling seas and crystal clear skies!
Deadmans Cay Airport (LGI) is a domestic airport, but just over 34 miles south of Stella Maris International Airport (MYLS) which is an airport of entry with Bahamas Customs and Immigration, has a 4000′ paved runway, and is a Fixed Base Operation (FBO) managed by Hawkline with services including Av-Gas and Jet-A. The airport has a courtesy phone for flight briefing, Florida Customs, etc. The Bahamas Ministry of Tourism and Aviation has information available to help you plan your flight. Here is the checklists to fly to and from the Bahamas and the United States: Fly from The United States to The Bahamas, Fly from The Bahamas back to the United States.
The Department of Homeland Security requires all pilots of private aircraft to electronically submit a passenger/crew manifest to the United States Customs and Border Protection for all flights departing and entering the U.S. This manifest must be submitted before private aircraft can enter the U.S. Internet access is readily available at the resort and we are happy to assist you. We have included several helpful links for understanding and accessing eAPIS (see pilot links below).
Government Airport: non-towered, airport of entry / Location: 23 degrees 35’N 75 degrees 16’W / Field Elevation: 10’ AMSL / Runways: 13/31 4,000’ x 75 paved plus shoulders / Traffic Pattern Altitude: 1,000’ / Time Zone: Eastern / Unicom Frequency: 122.8 / NDB Frequency: 526 “ZLS” (on field) / Fuel Prices: posted on AirNav.com (enter Airport Code MYLS) / FBO Services Available: parking, Av-Gas, weather update, etc.
Government Airport: non-towered / Location: 23.1792 degrees N 75.0936 degrees W / Field Elevation: 10’ AMSL / Runways: 13/31 4,042’ x 100 paved plus shoulders / Traffic Pattern Altitude: 1,000’ / Time Zone: Eastern / Unicom Frequency: 122.8 / NDB Frequency: 526 “ZLS” (Stella Maris) / FBO Services Available: parking, open to the public FOREIGN CIV GOVT.LNDG FEES AND DIPLOMATIC CLNC MAY BE RQR.(District Administrator, 1-242-337-3030)
Weather – NOAA – Nassau | AOPA-Understanding eAPIS | CBP-Online Tutorial | New and Enrolled eAPIS Users | Flying to The Bahamas – Bahamas Aviator Videos | Flying to The Bahamas – Bahamas Ministry of Tourism & Aviation
CARTWRIGHT’S, (2 miles South of the Deadmans Cay Airport)
P O Box DC 30716, LONG ISLAND, BAHAMAS
242-359-0980 (Cell – Miriam)