We are located in the southern Bahamas and designed for visitors whose ideal holiday is focused around rest, relaxation and bonefishing. We cater to couples, families and the solo traveler. This beautiful, two level lodge overlooks a series of flats with each guest room opening onto the wrap around porch and balcony. This is a perfect spot to relax at the end of the day with friends and an ice cold beverage. All of the rooms are spacious with A/C, ceiling fans, and en-suite bath. Kitchen is available for rent and we offer catering for bookings with 4 or more rooms. Guests can also relax with a cocktail from the full service bar in the lounge or by the pool surrounded with regular sea breezes.
Flyfishing 7 nights/6 days package – Two person double occupancy $2387.50 Per Guest
- Professional guide – boat for 2 guest
- Includes 2 double beds in 1 room
- Breakfast, picnic lunch and dinner at the lodge. Snacks on arrival back at the lodge
- Transportation to and from the Deadmans Cay airport
Flyfishing 7 nights/6 day package – One person Single occupancy $3950.00 Single Guest
- Professional guide – boat for 1 Guest
- Includes 1 double bed for 1 Guest
- Breakfast, picnic lunch and dinner at the lodge, Snacks on arrival back at the lodge
- Transportation to and from the Deadmans Cay Airport
Summer and Winter Rates
- $115.00 per night for the months of April/May/June/July/August/Sept
- $120.00 per night for the months of Oct/Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb/March
Eight (8) second-floor rooms all with private entrances accessible from a wrap-around verandah.
Clean and Pristine Plan – 2020
PROPERTY AND ROOMS – CLEANING AND DISINFECTANTING
- Employees will wear protective gear.
- Face-mask use will be recommended for guests.
- Guests will be provided with hand sanitizer and wipes in each room.
- Hand-sanitizer dispenser will be positioned at the entrance of the lobby.
- Rooms will be cleaned and disinfected before and after a guest checks in. Housekeeping will wear face masks and gloves and will clean when guests are not in the room (when possible).
- Rooms will be left vacant for 48 hours after guests check out with all windows open for ventilation.
TO ASSIST GUESTs WITH SOCIAL DISTANCING, WE WILL OFFER
- Express check-in and out OR one-person only check-in per room or group.
- Cashless payment options.
- Rooms to be booked alternatively.
- Communication via email or WhatsApp, which will be encouraged.
A quaint 12-room inn on a calm creek in the southern Bahama Islands. Located approximately 5-10 mins from Deadman’s Cay Airport, Greenwich Creek Lodge is a hub for rest, relaxation and reflection.
- Board games
- Ductless A/C
- Free Wifi
- Wet Bar
- Housekeeping Daily
- Pool and Parking
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Ironing Board
- Private entrance
- Safety Deposit Box
Special Offers in Partnership with The Bahamas Ministry of Tourism and The Out Islands Promotion Board.
Greenwich Creek Lodge Ltd. is ideal for private pilots who like the freedom of flying their own plane and avoiding the hassle of commercial airports. You can enjoy cruising over the gorgeous waters and scenic landscape of the Bahamas as you make your way to us. The resort is just over 2 miles south of the from Deadmans Cay airport and just 34 miles south of Stella Maris International Airport where you can safely fly into and start your out island vacation. We are a great place for pilots who are passing through, or who are island hopping, for group adventure or are on a family vacation. Come and discover the beauty of our magnificent ocean setting with sparkling seas and crystal clear skies!
Deadmans Cay Airport (LGI) is a domestic airport, but just over 34 miles south of Stella Maris International Airport (MYLS) which is an airport of entry with Bahamas Customs and Immigration, has a 4000′ paved runway, and is a Fixed Base Operation (FBO) managed by Hawkline with services including Av-Gas and Jet-A. The airport has a courtesy phone for flight briefing, Florida Customs, etc. The Bahamas Ministry of Tourism and Aviation has information available to help you plan your flight.
The Department of Homeland Security requires all pilots of private aircraft to electronically submit a passenger/crew manifest to the United States Customs and Border Protection for all flights departing and entering the U.S. This manifest must be submitted before private aircraft can enter the U.S. Internet access is readily available at the resort and we are happy to assist you. We have included several helpful links for understanding and accessing eAPIS (see pilot links below).
Government Airport: non-towered, airport of entry / Location: 23 degrees 35’N 75 degrees 16’W / Field Elevation: 10’ AMSL / Runways: 13/31 4,000’ x 75 paved plus shoulders / Traffic Pattern Altitude: 1,000’ / Time Zone: Eastern / Unicom Frequency: 122.8 / NDB Frequency: 526 “ZLS” (on field) / Fuel Prices: posted on AirNav.com (enter Airport Code MYLS) / FBO Services Available: parking, Av-Gas, weather update, etc.
Government Airport: non-towered / Location: 23.1792 degrees N 75.0936 degrees W / Field Elevation: 10’ AMSL / Runways: 13/31 4,042’ x 100 paved plus shoulders / Traffic Pattern Altitude: 1,000’ / Time Zone: Eastern / Unicom Frequency: 122.8 / NDB Frequency: 526 “ZLS” (Stella Maris) / FBO Services Available: parking, open to the public FOREIGN CIV GOVT.LNDG FEES AND DIPLOMATIC CLNC MAY BE RQR.(District Administrator, 1-242-337-3030)
Weather – NOAA – Nassau | AOPA-Understanding eAPIS | CBP-Online Tutorial | New and Enrolled eAPIS Users | Flying to The Bahamas – Bahamas Aviator Videos | Flying to The Bahamas – Bahamas Ministry of Tourism & Aviation
CARTWRIGHT’S, (2 miles South of the Deadmans Cay Airport)
P O Box DC 30716, LONG ISLAND, BAHAMAS
242-359-0980 (Cell – Miriam)
242-806-9984 (Cell – Janice Darville – Tolas )